To be a scientific-academic benchmark space regarding the innovation phenomenon
The Institute of Innovation Based on Science (IIBC by its acronym in Spanish) is an institute focused on conducting research and providing education related to innovation that will contribute to strengthen economic and social development at the regional, national and international levels.
Strengthening university-company-society-State links through research on innovation issues and the development of human capital for technology management and of services for strategic consultancies.
- Contributing to understanding the innovation phenomenon in Chile, in particular that derived from scientific research
- Promoting science-based knowledge transfer to society
- Contributing to academic education and training in the field of innovation
- Exploring innovation trends and their impact on development so as to build towards the future
- Developing strategic consultancy services for managing innovation